Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1374761 Posts in 65014 Topics- by 57242 Members - Latest Member: overgrowthh

March 28, 2020, 10:23:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[Mobile - Strategy- AI - Fight] Agents vs Monsters
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Mobile - Strategy- AI - Fight] Agents vs Monsters  (Read 184 times)
Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2020, 11:46:54 AM »

Hello, I have been working on this mobile game for 1 or 2 months now.

About me: I am 28, I live in Brussels and I really like to draw.

Scope: I want to make a demo of a game, to test if the gameplay is entertaining. It will be playable on itch.io for free. Two or three levels.

Size of the team: Just me for now, maybe a UX designer will join.

Present state: The Alpha is playable on android. The next deliverable will be a beta on itch.io

Gameplay: You have agents that work for you. You equip them and send them to clear dungeons. They move and fight by themselves. ou prepare them for the dungeon and watch them succeed, or not.

When you start the game you can choose 2 bonuses out of 3 to equip your agent.

Then you press start. The character will move by itself, jump, crunch, fight, use techniques etc... by itself.

You can see on the left one of your agent.

You can follow updates on my twitter account: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick

But I will write longer posts here.

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 12:29:03 PM »

Hello people !
The demo is almost ready. I have 3 levels. I think we cannot grasp what I am trying to do with this game with only one level. I didn't figure out how to do it anyway.

I don't know if I will do the animations of the main character after all. I don't want to because it will delay the launch time, but I think it will help to understand what's happening.

Eyon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 02:21:58 PM »

I am in alpha v5 ! I should have enough to start the first tests. Here are all the characters of the game:

This last week I spent my time working on the level design. I had a little problem: in the game before each level we get to equip our character with 2 objects out of 3.

- First object is +5 health (so 15 in total)
- Second object: a bow that allows you to unlock range attacks
- Third object: a bonus of +2 damage in close combat (base damage is 1)

The problème was that the levels were not well balanced and it was possible to finish all three levels with the same item. Now it is not possible anymore!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic