Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:05:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[FOR HIRE] Freelance Web/Graphic Designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Freelance Web/Graphic Designer  (Read 488 times)
ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2020, 08:37:30 AM »

Hello, my name is Gavin. I have recently graduated from a local vocational school, where I studied Web Design and Interactive Media. While in school I was given the opportunity to become certified in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver. I can create anything from a new logo, to a full website and brand for you using HTML and CSS. If you would like to see some examples of my Web and Graphic Design work, feel free to take a look at my website. My design gallery page has some of the best examples of my past work. If you wish to see it, my resume is linked here. If you are interested, you may email me here ([email protected]), or reply to this thread.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 09:07:29 AM by ROSSCOGames » Logged

Check out the games on my website!

ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 08:42:01 AM »

Polygon Animal

This was a school project, the purpose was to create an image of an animal, using Adobe Illustrator. If you look closely, you will see that it is made of tiny interlocking triangles and other geometric shapes.

ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 08:44:07 AM »

DJ Turntable

This website was designed when I was less experienced, I am proud of it nonetheless. It was created for a fictional DJ client as a project for school.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 08:56:43 AM by ROSSCOGames » Logged

ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 08:47:15 AM »

The Cobra Cabana

This was one of my last projects before graduation from school. The Cobra Cabana was a fictional Thai nature reserve, helping endangered reptiles and amphibians. This website was entered into the PA State Computer Fair.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic