Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 06:22:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkHIRING Music, Programmer, Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HIRING Music, Programmer, Artist  (Read 1706 times)
George Hennen
Level 0

yeet

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2020, 04:38:30 PM »

Hello, I am having a fairly large game be made and we are towards the end. Here is the info for each role:

Artists:

I am looking for someone who can do hellscape type pixel art backgrounds or maybe even actual drawings/paintings (digital or otherwise).

The game is called 'The Crystal Imp', it is a dungeon anarchy MMO. I would like to know your pricing because everyone who is this type of artist has their own pricing. If you have ideas from the name alone or want more info email me: [email protected] .

Programmers:

LANGUAGE = GML and for networkers since you will be messing with a visual studio server you'll need to know C#

Network: Network programmers MUST be able to work with visual studios as that is what we use for servers because that is how you run a proper server unless you know otherwise? Maybe you know something i don't... please prove me wrong if you can (not sarcastic). You also need to be able to learn and work with pre-existing stuff because otherwise, you wouldn't be useful. Please email me or reply with your skills and pricing: [email protected]

General: IF you can program and just like programming general stuff like new enemies or cool gameplay features or whatever please email me with your pricing and other info you may have: [email protected]

Musicians:

So if you like music and actually enjoy making good quality music please email me with skills and pricing: [email protected]. What i am looking for is just spooky music (no not Halloween music, stop sending me Halloween music) like ambient just scary music that makes you feel like your in a box.

The game takes place in a dungeon, it's dark, it's top-down, and it's a place where you can do whatever you want alongside a very large scarcity driven MMO.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:52:23 PM by georgecrhennen » Logged
sofiagrace
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 02:30:56 AM »

Hi,

I can help out with your programming requirement.
Please check email.

Best Regards,
Sofia G
An00bus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 12:13:40 AM »

Hi George!
Sent you an email about the musician position.

-Død
Daydream_Sound
Level 0

Composer / Sound Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 02:55:14 PM »

Hi George,

I sent through an email regarding the position for your game's music.

https://www.daydreamsound.com

Best,

Theo

Daydream Sound
Composer & Sound Designer
https://www.daydreamsound.com
Vilian
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 06:04:57 AM »

Hi!

I have sent you an email regarding music

Best regards

Vili
George Hennen
Level 0

yeet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 02:02:48 PM »

I'll be getting back to everyone i can. Some real-life stuff came up that was much more important than my game. 
Jasmine
Level 5

Boop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 09:10:28 PM »

No worries! Personal life always comes first.

balldrix
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 12:18:50 AM »

Hi George, I sent you an email but I understand that you have other issues to take care of first so there's no rush to get back to me.

I hope everyone is well and taking care during the current crisis!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic