Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:23:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsRune Master
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rune Master  (Read 822 times)
Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2020, 06:50:10 AM »

Rune Master is a educational puzzle game designed for all ages. To get started, players will need to pay tribute to the Gods in in order to unlock game boards. You can craft new Idols to pay tribute using the crafting system. The crafting system allows you to craft Runes which you will use to craft Idols. Once you have crafted a idol and payed Tribute, the God will allow you to enter and play their game. Every 5 to 10 seconds a new Master Tile will be chosen by the God. You will need to find and click on those tiles in order to please the God. Once you have clicked on all the tiles on the game board, you will present a work of art and present it to the God. In exchange the God will give you a handsome reward for your patronage and tribute to them.

Illustrations:

Screen Mockups:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:28:05 PM by Micah.WhiteBoxGaming » Logged
Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 12:07:15 PM »

how did you guys get the percent bar in title?
Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 09:29:17 AM »

I'm going to make a video sometime today but looking for feedback about the game based on images currently posted.
Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 04:28:41 AM »

Just a quick update. The game its self is finished. I need to add in app purchasing still and log in system. We are looking for beta testers currently. Please IM me or visit www.whiteboxgaming.com to sign up for beta testing. You need to sign a NDA. Video is coming I promise.
Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 01:29:50 PM »

Hey guys the game is finished and we are looking for beta testers and general feedback about the game starting May 1st. Please go to www.whiteboxgaming.com click Register to sign up for beta testing. Here is a link to our YouTube video

Thanks for your support.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic