Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:39:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsNow that everyone's stuck at home with extra free time... Looking for everyone!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Now that everyone's stuck at home with extra free time... Looking for everyone!  (Read 528 times)
beyonddisbelief
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2020, 02:21:37 PM »

So with everyone social distancing or quarantined or otherwise simply trying to stay safe at home I've got a lot of free time and a newly founded company (epic timing amirite?) with an executed money sink and not much else to do.

I'm looking for anyone who's in similar shoes having spare time and would like to work on a project. Any project, really. Primarily need programmers. You can bring your own ideas or I can come up with some suited for whatever team we end up having.

No experience, no problem. This would be a great time to finally work on that one project to get published even if it fails that the industry oh so expects from you.

Message me here or Discord "Beyond Disbelief#1313"

3/18 Update: So this is shaping up rapidly. We currently have an interested 2D artist and Music composer, currently waiting on a 2D programmer to confirm if he's interested in the current project direction.

Based on the initial group discussions I've decided to pull out a game/story idea I've had for a long time but never had the opportunity to pursue. I'm a bit hesitant to share specifics in an open forum but imagine Zelda and Megaman elements - perhaps more megaman like due to its nonlinear progression and ability to defeat bosses in any order even with basic abilities only, though it may be optimal to unlock certain abilities first.

However, I want to tie story themes to plot devices associated with each boss/unlock, perhaps each associated with a human emotion - and each emotion has a positive and a negative aspect. For example, one of the plot devices represent human Passion. However, passion can also in turn become aggression and violence, they are two sides of the same coin. Through this, I'd like to tell a story/message to the player.

I think most people agree to keep it a small team, though we don't yet have a confirmed programmer and a backup or second programmer may not be an issue. Please continue to message me within platform or via Discord "Beyond Disbelief#1313" if interested!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic