Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:29:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingEs Tiucil - Creative Browser & Offline Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Es Tiucil - Creative Browser & Offline Game  (Read 435 times)
VArchive
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2020, 10:30:02 AM »

NoirLINK:
https://varchive.000webhostapp.com/

Es Tiucil is a new game I'm developing (the title may change, if someone can suggest a good title) that's meant to be open ended. Right now there are only three versions, 0.0.1, 0.0.2, and 0.0.3 alpha.

What is it?
The player starts out with a set environment, it's the same for everyone. Most things, however, are able to be dragged around the screen whenever the player wants. Even the quit button, as it's useless on the browser version as of right now. There will be multiple levels and in the future possibly a multiplayer lobby.

0.0.3 screenshot:

CONTROLS:
WASD or arrow keys
space, shift, or up arrow to jump
click and drag to move objects
press E next to wood walls to go through them (can be buggy and hard to do, will likely change)
hold Z to zoom in
shift + space to disable jumping

How long have you worked on this?
This game is in very early alpha I've only spent a day or two working on this, and in an engine I've never used before so this game is kind of an experiment.
I'll try to make regular updates of the Windows, Mac, and browser versions of the game and have them the same feature wise, but as of 0.0.2 the browser is the most up-to-date.

"Wow, this game sucks!"
Yeah, that's because it's so new and I have no one to test it! That's why I'm posting here .  Shrug
You can help make this game a lot better, so please click the link to play it and tell me what you think!  Smiley

Known Bugs:
You can smush yourself between two draggable objects and it's sometimes impossible to get out of without resetting, and this can happen on accident.

LINK:
https://varchive.000webhostapp.com/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 02:39:01 PM by VArchive » Logged
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 06:37:10 PM »

Hi VArchive,

I played your game and recorded it:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: