Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:26:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID]Hand-Drawn/Traditional 2D sprites needed for a Fantasy Action-Adventure
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID]Hand-Drawn/Traditional 2D sprites needed for a Fantasy Action-Adventure  (Read 741 times)
flashfan88
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2020, 01:31:58 AM »

I am a small time game developer , and i am currently developing a fantasy action adventure RPG type of game using Unity. I am needing some good quality 2D sprites both human and non-human, to be created and animated. I would like these 2D sprites to be hand-drawn game art if possible, I would prefer the sprites to be as fluid as possible as this is the look i'm going for in the game. I have provided the type of sprites i want for the game in the attachments section. If you believe you can produce good quality game sprites or better please contact me. MUST BE INDIE FRIENDLY!

Discord: flashfan#0698

Email: [email protected]

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021068/uploads/editor/5c/x044uzlhp0p6.gif
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 02:19:56 AM »

Hello,

I am Srilalitha K R, would like to take an opportunity and introduce myself as freelance Creative Artist (www.p66.me) that is involved in 2D Pre - Production & Production Services. I have been providing these services for the last 7 Years. I have experience in:

Sketching
Storyboarding
Illustration
Colouring
Animation
and others

I have worked with Corporates, Contractors, Agency organizing different types of creative’s for TV, Theatre & Web formats. Adopting different type of Art styles, working with tight schedules, the prompt response has been my major key to success.

Please, do give me an opportunity to work with your project.

Looking forward to co-operating with you.

www.p66.me - Work Portfolio

With Regards,

Srilalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.p66.me
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic