Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:08:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[GAME][WIP][MMO] BallParty - Keep socializing in home.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [GAME][WIP][MMO] BallParty - Keep socializing in home.  (Read 343 times)
ferreirapablo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2020, 11:36:13 AM »

BallParty
SOCIAL BALL MMO

Hi, i'm here to show my work in progress is and MMO online game where people can go in and Voice/Video Chat being represented as a ball. You can interact and move in the map and hear the people that's close to you. It started as an experiment with Babylon.js but my friends asked me for a massive chat platform and i decided to make it my new project. As long as i have the time to work on it.

Fetures
- Voices Volume Based on Distance : You communicate only with the people you want to.
- Interaction & Movement : Move around the room, and talk to everyone that's in, touch them and make them grow! or touch you and jump.
- Totally anonymouse : The game does not save any information of your. You don't have to register, just go in and start talking

To do's
- Room Navigation : Let the users go to another rooms.
- Custom Rooms : Let the user do it's own rooms with with an authentication code.
- Achievements : Let the user make challenges in the game for achievements.
- Ball Customization : Let the user put some accesories to it's ball.
- Support for IOS Devices : Right now the game does not works on Safari for IOS.

Technical Stuff :
Back-end :
Node.JS using Socket.IO

Front End
HTML/JS/CSS using Babylon.js, Socket.IO and WebRTC.

Images

Demo Version
https://isoceles.ferreirapablo.com/BallParty/

Thanks for reading!! I'll keep y'all updated with my progress.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic