Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:45:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Pixel Art Tilesets for my Surreal Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Pixel Art Tilesets for my Surreal Game  (Read 832 times)
morganthemage
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2020, 04:48:45 PM »

Hey!

I'm working on a new PICO-8 game, most of the code is done but I need pixel art, specifically tilesets. I'm offering a small amount of compensation in return.

Tiles are 16x16 pixels and the main character is 16x32. Things can have height. This is meant to mimic how RPG Maker 2003 looks.

I'm making a Yume Nikki fangame. In it, you go to sleep and explore the surreal dream worlds of the main character.

This game will be free, and it's going to have a Creative Commons license.

The sheet size you'd be working with is 128x96, and you would have a restricted color palette. I can offer $70 USD in return.

If interested, send me an email to [email protected] with your portfolio and I might get back to you. I need multiple tilesets, so I will most likely get back to multiple artists.

Text communication via Discord, Skype, or email is fine, whatever you'd prefer. I have a slight preference for Discord myself.
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 02:41:50 AM »

Hello,

I am Srilalitha K R, would like to take an opportunity and introduce myself as freelance Creative Artist (www.p66.me) that is involved in 2D Pre - Production & Production Services. I have been providing these services for the last 7 Years. I have experience in:

Sketching
Storyboarding
Illustration
Colouring
Animation
and others

I have worked with Corporates, Contractors, Agency organizing different types of creative’s for TV, Theatre & Web formats. Adopting different type of Art styles, working with tight schedules, the prompt response has been my major key to success.

Please, do give me an opportunity to work with your project.

Looking forward to co-operating with you.

www.p66.me - Work Portfolio

With Regards,

Srilalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.p66.me
luckymee777
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 04:49:26 AM »

Hi,

I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and years of solid experience will speak for itself.
I can do any style of Pixel Art.

My Portfolio:
https://imgur.com/a/itdCqx0

Email:
[email protected]

Tnx
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic