Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:42:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMafia Help
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mafia Help  (Read 4127 times)
ravechild5683
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »

I am new to game building and am looking for someone to help me build a fairly simple online game based on the card game Mafia please contact me via this thread thank you i will fill you in if you want to help
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 12:09:45 AM »

eee wrong place to put thread, and your only post is trying to get someone to do work for you.
Could you be a little more subtle, pretend to care about ME, the woman deep deep inside me, and not just the work-hardened exoskeleton??

A girl really digs it when you care for more than her assets, y'know, so you pretend to care about her internal biorage machine until you got her trust, only then do you ask for her contractless, unpaid work on your webgame.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 12:14:46 AM by Inane » Logged

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
genericuser
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:13:26 AM »

What Inane said - the problem is, you can't really expect an online community to do all the work for you. You're more likely to get a good answer if you can tell us which exact part you're struggling with.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic