Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:24:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTiny Adventure [Work in progress]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tiny Adventure [Work in progress]  (Read 696 times)
Teearr
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2020, 02:05:44 AM »

Hi All,

My game prototype is available here:
https://www.kongregate.com/games/Tee00/tiny-adventure_preview?guest_access_key=8d4c815ab755f4fc4379f3df42bc430dd570e951ce6db72ab6a5c0311598aa47

The following survey link shows what kind of specific feedback I'm looking for:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JHMC6FT

Here are some screenshots:

I have no idea what the system requirements are for this game aside from having any internet browser.

I appreciate anyone willing to spare time to play this game and provide feedback. I will also try to spend time playing other people's games and providing feedback.

Thanks.
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 12:38:22 PM »

Hi Teearr,

I played your game and recorded it:

Teearr
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 12:54:54 AM »

Hi jbarrios,

Thank you. The recording is very helpful  Smiley .
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 03:48:05 AM »

Hi,

I did not figure out where the rabbits are, so I ended the game rather soon. :( I did buy the fence but that did not help.

Few notes at least:
1) I think you could keep controls on classic arrows and/or wasd, especially when its just LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN. If you must let player set the controls, lets do it just once, and then get rid of the button. Also the "press button for moving..." should appear instantly.
2) Did not manage to enter the garden even though the arrow appeared, suggesting it is unlocked. (if the lock is not a bug, maybe the arrow should not be there)
3) While courting Ms. Lumberjill, I noticed that the stack of wood next to her house is infinite, ie. reappering every time I come there. The visuals did not always appear, but there was always wood to pick up. Also, the "+3 Wood" after the very first pick up did not disappear, so maybe that's where it got bugged.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic