Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 09:41:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoSuper Cock Blockers [FINISHED] [NSFW]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Super Cock Blockers [FINISHED] [NSFW]  (Read 120764 times)
Boo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2009, 12:43:06 AM »

That was a pretty good match. Got up to a 4 vs 4 match. Was laggy but playable and fun.
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2009, 04:17:48 AM »

ahh i always miss out when there's a decent game going!

anyway sorry about the server, it's back up :D

FiaStarta
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2009, 08:55:39 AM »

I joined up to 3 vs 2, it was fun.

(btw for what it's worth, if (by mistake) you host a game & escape, when you join the server list doesn't refresh)
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »

you might want to give it a little bit.. it won't refresh the moment you close the game, but your server will be gone from the list very soon

EDIT: you guys gotta stop rage quitting when you get ass raped :D we had a 4+ player game going and you killed it!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:34:10 AM by Chris P. Bacon » Logged

mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »

Woo, we've got two full servers up and running at the moment. This would be an excellent time for anyone to come get their Cock Blockin' on!

Also, reiterating Bacon's point: Don't ragequit if there are just 4 people on the server, because if you leave then no one else can play.
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »

as long as the butthurts don't not vote because they have no skills it's fine :D

battlerager
Level 10

I resent that statement.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2009, 03:22:44 PM »

Lady on lady action  Concerned

Was awesome when we had more people.

I got completely fucked! (literally)
falsion
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »

Would it be possible for you to add a text chat to the game? It'd be nice to be able to communicate with everyone playing, and to your teammates. Plus with a game like this, it's always fun to see how other people react to the things that happen in the game even if it's something simple like them typing "lol" or whatever.

Also, how do I pin female characters in this game? It says to push a button, but which button?
mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »

Would it be possible for you to add a text chat to the game? It'd be nice to be able to communicate with everyone playing, and to your teammates. Plus with a game like this, it's always fun to see how other people react to the things that happen in the game even if it's something simple like them typing "lol" or whatever.

Also, how do I pin female characters in this game? It says to push a button, but which button?

Well, I'm unsure of the technical details, but I know that when we tried to implement chat in GG2 it made lag skyrocket, and we are already having some issues dealing with lag and desync as is in SCB, so I would worry that the addition of chat may make the game even more choppy and hard to play.

As for pinning female characters, I believe the button you are looking for is the spacebar, if you are a girl just press space once to sex another girl, and if you are a boy press space once to pick her up then space again to start doing it.
falsion
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

Well, I'm unsure of the technical details, but I know that when we tried to implement chat in GG2 it made lag skyrocket, and we are already having some issues dealing with lag and desync as is in SCB, so I would worry that the addition of chat may make the game even more choppy and hard to play.

As for pinning female characters, I believe the button you are looking for is the spacebar, if you are a girl just press space once to sex another girl, and if you are a boy press space once to pick her up then space again to start doing it.

Alright thanks. Looks like your game is getting more popular. I'm seeing more and more people play it besides just TIGSource. Maybe soon, you'll have another hit like GG2 on your hands.
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2009, 12:10:53 AM »

I don't even know what just happened there! 3 different people were sexing the blue lady, then the red lady was sexing the blue lady while the blue lady was running around, and It just gets worse from there. I blame lag.
Chris P. Bacon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2009, 03:43:21 AM »

sounds like a bad case of desync D:
it seems some update messages aren't optimized as well as they could be.. This could be fixed server side, but is it okay to update now that voting has started?

Dacke
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2009, 01:43:04 PM »

sounds like a bad case of desync D:
it seems some update messages aren't optimized as well as they could be.. This could be fixed server side, but is it okay to update now that voting has started?

Indeed it is.

But I guess you'll have to contact Aquin if you want the update to be included in the download-all-zip he made.

programming • free software
animal liberation • veganism
anarcho-communism • intersectionality • feminism
Aquin
Level 10

Aquin is over here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2009, 02:31:33 PM »

Yeah, I'd be happy to update the zipfile.  Although by now, I'm sure everyone is digging through the entries.  It might be best to wait until after the compo... I dunno.

I gotta fix mine too.  Roll Eyes

I'd write a devlog about my current game, but I'm too busy making it.
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »

It's okay to update while voting's going on, I think.
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

Who runs this damn place!

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2009, 03:10:34 AM »

FiaStarta
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2009, 03:40:36 AM »

wow, I didn't think one could beat Chad
(notice the same red bow tie as in the game!)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 03:45:26 AM by FiaStarta » Logged
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2009, 08:08:44 AM »

Derek always had the most terrifying pictures.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
KennEH!
Level 10

"What, me worry!?!"

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2009, 08:54:23 AM »

Sweet guitar hero!

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic