Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:33:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessService that offers landing page development/hosting + related services?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Service that offers landing page development/hosting + related services?  (Read 1368 times)
multimedia.capitalworks
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2020, 11:45:51 AM »

I just recently went through the game development and release process as a first timer (iOS and Android), and found myself bootlegging different free services together for things like a landing page, privacy policy, press kit, etc. It got me brainstorming for a service that would aggregate these sorts of things in one place, specifically designed with indie devs in mind… a platform where users can make a free simple landing page for their each of their games with the necessities (screenshots, links, etc.) and have the option to put together/host other assets like a privacy policies and press kits. All of this is with small/solo indie devs in mind, obviously the bigger guys have no problem getting professional sites with scale.

Thoughts/input?
joshuab90
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 12:14:02 PM »

Are you talking about having your own free website page and user profile? Also hosting your game there or just a landing page with photos of the game, write up, links on it?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic