Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:36:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsExperienced Writer/Musician Looking To Collaborate
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Writer/Musician Looking To Collaborate  (Read 757 times)
writer4hire
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2020, 12:54:37 AM »

I currently go to university for scriptwriting, and would love to help write realistic dialogue for your game as well as any other in-game text or world-building lore. I have played hundreds of games over several years. I am interested in all genres of game, but primarily story based. Whether or not you have a story already figured out, I'd love to hear from you! Send me a message if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

P.S.: I also compose music.
jlr123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 04:33:19 PM »

Iḿ looking for somebody to compose music for my ww2 based first person shooter. For inspiration listen to dog fire, brave soldat, and chernov from the call of duty world at war soundtrack. Im looking for that type of orchestra-style music. Im looking for dark, slow-paced, tense songs for certain parts, sad music for certain scenes, and dramatic music for battle missions. reply if your interested.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic