Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 05:02:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSpace Expand - 4X Free Multiplayer Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Space Expand - 4X Free Multiplayer Games  (Read 837 times)
fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2020, 07:42:36 AM »

Hi guys !

Today I would like to introduce you to a game that I have been working on during this last year in my spare time.

This is a space 4X style game, even if I have to admit that it still lacks of mechanics that would make it a complete 4X, but I'm quite proud to have been able to make it a rather original looking game, with new mechanics, starting with a real time multiplayer allowing the player to create guilds, make pvp or trade between players.

The game is currently on steam and 100% free, no ads, no additional paid content, I just paid a steam license to allow you to share my little pleasure as a creator through this game, and I hope that some will enjoy playing it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1029120/Space_Expand/

You can share with me any feelings about your game, or if you have an idea to improve or correct the game. Currently there is only a very small tutorial through some explanatory pictures, but I will improve this with time, even if I have to tell you that the game is really not complicated and everything is understandable by itself.

I'm currently working on a portable version that would be much more in line with the style of the game, because you'll find that the game is long and you have to wait hours between each game session to farmer enough resources.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:58:43 AM by fahust » Logged

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 05:10:51 AM »

Hey a little screenshot today to share with you the design of the current planets.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 03:31:36 AM »

I completely reworked the interface, it will certainly be much simpler and more accessible for newcomers, the design fits on mobile, I added a lot of icons to illustrate the functions, and I tried to fill as many gaps as possible, without overloading the image.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 11:56:09 AM »

Here is the new design of my stars, you will be able to send a ship around its orbit to mine the many asteroids there, to attack or defend ship production factory or to face death stars when the event is active.

fahust
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 08:13:32 AM »

From now on you will be able to see the scores of other players, their alliance, and whether they are logged in or not.

The score is determined by the player's defense, number of ships, technological advancements and accumulated resources.

Ordnas
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 09:43:02 AM »

Cool! Keep up the good work!  Grin

Games:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic