Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:49:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID]Seeking Artists for Concept Art/Backgrounds for Platfomer Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID]Seeking Artists for Concept Art/Backgrounds for Platfomer Game  (Read 751 times)
slicky-grease
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2020, 02:21:24 PM »

Hello Everyone

I am seeking an cartoonist/game designer who can draw or paint up concept art for a platformer I am making called Flare: The Pyro Saga.

https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/flare-the-pryo-saga.44314

What I am looking for are backgrounds in which are tillable and can loop. The background inspiration I am trying to go for is something in a lines similar to Rayman Legends, Wonderboy: the Dragon's Trap(Remake) and the stylized backgrounds from Ren and Stimpy. I am going to be painting the final assets and backgrounds, but I am seeking someone to come up with a visual idea for the backgrounds for the levels. I been struggling for years and I need someone to help me out a bit so I can push my game forward.

If your interested in the job, message or email me at [email protected]  with your commission rates and prices and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. My gmail is
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 09:18:24 PM by slicky-grease » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic