Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 11:35:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessDistribution walls
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Distribution walls  (Read 1342 times)
Suttebun
« on: May 08, 2020, 11:40:52 AM »

There's a world of platforms out there to create games on, some yet to have experienced the time and care that comes with lovingly crafted game's.
Developer knowledge and happy user knowledge working together to create an awesome experience.

What does it take to make a game nowadays? SMB Mario

In my experience, it takes knowing a tool inside and out - and being able to jump the stigma barrier to reach the creative zone where it doesn't matter what you're doing your thing on.. because the end product is your thing ★ and then flying that wind to it's stalling point.. so you can jump off and strike the right poses on the way down.. Apoplectic

In my experience, it takes being able to work on your game and quickly test it on the device of your choice - being able to handle the bleeding edge of platform's software design and your tool's software design reaching that hardware point together.

In [not] my experience, it takes knowing the waves of trends and keeping a firmly lit torch upon your thing bright enough to say.. hey, we got something that the other guy doesn't have. Check it.

SMB Question
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic