Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411496 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 07:04:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D Artist looking for game developer(s)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D Artist looking for game developer(s)  (Read 736 times)
justjoekim
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2020, 07:27:52 PM »

I'm Joe, an artist, who has experience making 2D art assets for games. I have done layered background assets for parallax scrolling, tiles (I prefer tiles over painted backgrounds), characters with limited puppet animation, and some special effects animation. I would like to work with a game developer who needs a 2D artist and is serious about publishing their game on a platform such as Kongregate, Newgrounds, itch.io, and Game Jolt. This is not for money, but to gain experience making art for games, and being involved in this industry/community. If money is involved send me a contract. My main preferences I'm looking for is someone who is committed to publishing small core games that will be completed within a year or less (preferably someone who has finished games before), and is interested in making family-friendly games that fit with my style of work. My main reason for posting this is because I would like to work on published core games that is played by a decent amount of people and that could help me progress in this avenue of work. Email me with links to projects you have published, if any, and what sort of game you are interested in making. Thanks for reading.

[email protected]

All visual assets (besides placeholder UI) made by myself a few years ago:
https://i.imgur.com/XY56b3P.mp4

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic