Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411475 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 01:52:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a programmer, artist, and composer for a game im working on(revshare
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a programmer, artist, and composer for a game im working on(revshare  (Read 652 times)
jlr123
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »

I am working on an indie first person shooter, set in world war 2, and focuses on stealth-orientated missions ( easier to program lol), with a few large-scale battle missions so players dont get bored. I need an artist to do the graphics (doesnt have to be insanely realistic, just good enough so that it doesnt feel dated or crappy). I need a composer to create a good, orchestra style soundtrack ( if your curious what im looking for, check out the songs dog fire, brave soldat, and chernov from the call of duty world at war soundtrack). Make it unique, of course, but the songs are just an idea of what im looking for. I also need a programmer to code literally everything...sorry:( I will be in charge of level design, writing the story and characters, overall production, marketing, publishing, and anything else that comes up. Reply if your interested. each person gets 25 percent of the revenue ( since there will be 4 of us that makes sense).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 03:54:13 PM by jlr123 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic