Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:10:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoYamada's NUDE golf > DOWNLOAD *NEW* VERSION <[NFSW]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Yamada's NUDE golf > DOWNLOAD *NEW* VERSION <[NFSW]  (Read 15372 times)
MARCHETTo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2009, 09:24:23 AM »

Yamada's nude golf

Genre: Its a 2D golf game.

Short description: You are Yamada, the golfist. You can control angle and force of the ball. The golf fields are the body of giant women. Your main goal is to undress the woman by hitting hot spots. The hot spots will be objects like buttons, pandies lace, bra clip, etc..., in this case, if you hit the bra clip the bra will fall out then you have boobs showing. Once the woman is naked you win the level.
The silhuete of women's body will provide cool and distinct contours that will give us interesting and diferent levels to play.

Controls: Directional arrows to move and jump. Mouse movement will give the angle of shot. While mouse left button is down it will add force to your shoot, on button release the character will launch ball with the angle and force set.

Score: Since we got a limited number of hotspots you must hit to undress the lady, the less shoots you use the better is your score, just like golf. So lets say there is 5 spots you must hit. If you are able to do it with 5 shoots, then you score PAR.
We are gonna do by the book:

-4    Condor ---- four strokes under par
-3    Albatross ----- three strokes under par
-2    Eagle ---- two strokes under par
-1    Birdie ---- one stroke under par
0    Par ---- equal to par
+1    Bogey ---- one stroke over par
+2    Double Bogey ---- two strokes over par
+3    Triple Bogey ----- three strokes over par
+4    Quadruple Bogey ----- four strokes over par   

"Nude in one" ------- 1 stroke

History: When the earth is invaded by outcoming creatures, the army imediataly attacks back, but once they face the magnificent enemy, giant hot womaen, they decide to change the strategy, they put the bombs and missiles down and go for a more precise attack, that means hitting some specific points of the target in order to defeat it. Of course no one wants to kill the enemy, thats was just what they told their wives.
The army command asks for the help of Yamada, a famous golfist, the asian tiger woods, the only one that could precisely reach the targets.

Downloads:

download version 22 here:

http://gamma-beam.com/bachelorpad/?p=55

version bugs: 1- it is endless. 2- ball is leaving bounderings at some point.
3- you can't shoot the ball against your character. 4- shoot counter is not working well.
5- there is a point between the arm and the head of the lady that yamada can't enter.

download LATEST version here:

http://gamma-beam.com/bachelorpad/?p=91

I fixed all the problems listed from version 22, add a menu and controls screen.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, hello there!

Development: I'm doing the game using Construct game maker(Scirra). Im also the artist in charge.

Below we have a screenshot of the fist version of the game:

In this version the game was vertical, the main character was a art place holder and there was no plataforms. By this time I didnt come up with the idea of using the woman's body as level and it was meant to be a 2 players game.   

After hitting a hotspot you can see a tit.

What you see above:

1)In the version  I add plataforms so the player can move on them and jump to higher levels.

2)There is an eye on the center of the image, this eye is mouse controled and it moves the scroll so you can see the whole level and plan your shot.

3)I changed the design of the player so it can colide better

**************************************************************************************

Actual progress: Right now I got a version with the final art of the golfist, plus he uses clubs and actually hit the ball, instead of being a monster that shoots the ball out of a cannon. I also did some drawings for the levels. As soon as I good a cool screenshot I will post here.

There you can see some news images from the game, for now, I just change the main character to final art:

here you see character sprite:

Levels: Here we have some skecths I did for the levels:

I’m working on building the levels with the women’s body as plataforms,  I need to put invisible pieces of plataform all around the lady’s curves.  It seems to work well, but this job got to be done in a very carefull way, otherwise we will have odd colision points…
By now, the test version seems to work well:

Here you can see how I made the plataform:

latest version of the game, with new graphics and fixed collision map:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 10:59:39 AM by MARCHETTo » Logged
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:40:10 PM »

This is a really funny ass idea and I love the character.
Radix
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 12:56:14 AM »

I like the title you had before better.
MARCHETTo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 04:02:00 AM »

The oficial name is still Yamada sensitive golf, I need to change it to call atention  Shrug
Radix
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 05:23:07 AM »

After participating in a TIGSource competition you will get more attention from the ladies than you can handle.
Gammabeam
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 05:37:40 AM »

After participating in a TIGSource competition you will get more attention from the ladies than you can handle.

Count me in then!

BTW, Marchetto's game will be huge! I've played the test levels and it rocks! Hand Fork Left Tiger Hand Knife Right
MARCHETTo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 05:56:48 AM »

oooooooooooooooooooh yeah! *Yello style*
Gammabeam
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 05:58:38 AM »

B-B-B-B-B-BEAUTIFUL!

BAW BAW!  Well, hello there!
Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

Nice concept! It kind of reminds me of the old Strip Breakout games. The first implementation works pretty well, and I like your drawing style!

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
Robert
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 01:15:06 PM »

Whoa, I totally just saw some boobies. Shocked

An awesome idea, I'm looking forward to playing some more of it. Using the woman's curves as the playing field is a great way to make it sexy without being too in your face.

Not that there's anything wrong with in your face! Grin
MARCHETTo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 05:32:52 PM »

Thanks Synnah and thanks Robert, I like that the game isnt too on my face, not that there´s anything worng with it, too much sex content would make it less fun I guess.

Right now I'm working on fixing bugs and in the shoot counter so you can see your score.
Next step is to draw more ladies for the other levels  Wink

hey! for the ones who downloaded the version, dont forget to try the BOSS KEY, press Z!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 05:37:29 PM by MARCHETTo » Logged
medieval
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 06:37:47 AM »

My last name is Yamada

WTF
MARCHETTo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 07:03:21 AM »

I was reading super cock blockers project yesterday and I notice that. A friend (a gang garrison adicted one)even asked me if the name of the game had something to do with you. But I gave the name this game in tribute of a friend named Rafael Yamada who sugested a cool feature for this game, here you can see him:

Anyway Yamada is a very common japanese name, there is cool movie in wich they make fun of this fact: 

MARCHETTo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »

Hey fellows!

New version available here:

http://gamma-beam.com/bachelorpad/?p=91

hope you like  Kiss
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic