Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 10:05:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[UNPAID FOR HIRE] Need MARKETING?.I Want To Help!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [UNPAID FOR HIRE] Need MARKETING?.I Want To Help!  (Read 781 times)
SuperDiffuser
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2020, 05:45:57 PM »

Hey game devs!

If you're working on a game and want people to know about it, I want to help.

I want to put my years of marketing experience to use helping you promote your game in a way that tells the unique story that you want to tell.

Why do I want to do this? First, I just love video games. I've been a gamer since the mid-80s and haven't stopped since.

Secondly, while I have years of professional marketing and journalism experience, most of it has been in a different industry. I want to make a shift so part of this mission is to build XP marketing games.

As I mentioned most of my experience is outside the gaming industry but I do have some within it. I've served small role as a consultant for a triple-A game from Microsoft, produced a mobile game, and I've even reviewed games (mostly racing games).

I also follow gaming industry trends closely on both the consumer and business side. I've met some great people in the industry over the years and have attended E3 for the last decade.

I have experience writing press releases, social media management, promotional product development, photoshop, and video editing in premiere.

I have a pretty significant mailing list of gaming media as well.

I am looking to do this as UNPAID but I am open to profit sharing.

If you need help marketing your game please let me know here in this thread or send me a message (within the forum) and I will be in touch!

Thanks!
Titanomachy_Studios
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 09:04:38 AM »

We are definitely interested! We are deep in our marketing phase right now and while we have some traction, we are developers not marketers! We would love to talk to you more about it! https://discord.gg/5BHyP9K

Thats our community/team server. Please join and message me. Im Titanomachy Smiley
Micah.WhiteBoxGaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 06:49:51 AM »

I sent you  PM, please contact us
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic