Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 01:28:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesThe worst game ever
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The worst game ever  (Read 15588 times)
omnilith
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2022, 09:13:32 AM »

the worst video game i woukld say would have to be poo poo and pee pee on the inside of a toilet Smiley and yup you guessed it,. it would be stinky and farty too  Smiley steam summer sale

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2022, 11:50:58 AM »

the worst video game i woukld say would have to be poo poo and pee pee on the inside of a toilet Smiley and yup you guessed it,. it would be stinky and farty too  Smiley steam summer sale

So I disagree here: anyone who knows that children exist and need to be toilet trained will realize the importance of at least acknowledging bodily functions. Some kids are afraid of toilets, and they are kind of scary and make noises and might not be so fun to someone who is 2 years old. Not that I would want to work on such a game, but some kind of game that makes that whole process less intimidating for toddlers might be quite a project. The book "Everybody Poops" is perhaps one of the most popular ones ever sold because well, everyone does.

In summary and in conclusion, reality is the worst game ever.

I agree. Stop nerfing reality. When it needs a downpatch, remove some p2w, make pvp sexier, and start boosting the graphics. People used to say, "if looks could kill." This way, you'll nut if you ever go out in public.

Now life is perfect, where's all the drama? The worst thing about a perfect world is the oppression from enjoying yourself too damn much. This dystopian sexually charged reality will destroy all our carefully laid self-sabotage and force us to think of the future.

I agree with you 100%.

Perfect means perfect: a world without flaws, not a world without facets. If there is drama in the perfect world it is drama you enjoy and have fun engaging with rather than the kind that just guts you. I even allude to this in my post: some people really find pain to be a good experience. To deprive them of pain would be cruel. But in the perfect world people get the right kind of experience for them, otherwise its not really perfect right?

In season 3 three of Future Man they go to "haven" which is a timeless "perfect" world with a ton of famous people who were saved from tragic fates, and everyone sort of turns to mush and its really unpleasant:

To sum up: such a weak version of perfection is not my Xanadu. There will be farts in Xanadu... oh yes, many farts, and they will smell like vinegar. YOU'LL SEE WHY SOME DAY.

Edit: not exactly sure how old toilet training is, may be at around 1 year old? All I know is that personally I'm not yet on solid food.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 01:53:38 PM by michaelplzno » Logged

Daria Sweet
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2022, 11:02:59 AM »

I didn't like Quantum Break
Wrathfullzxc
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2023, 01:11:31 AM »

Lineage 2 ...
GorEldeen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2023, 05:38:41 AM »

A game with semi-realistic graphics, I mean, Don't we play games to escape reality??  Who, Me?

GorEldeen
SaltBox
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2023, 01:16:00 PM »

Two Worlds 2

Had the unfortunate experience of buying this for 5 dollars in the walmart discount bin
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic