Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:14:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] [FILLED] Looking for composer and sfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] [FILLED] Looking for composer and sfx  (Read 1363 times)
Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2020, 07:31:19 AM »

Hello to everyone !
We're a small group of dedicated developers located in Eastern Europe, currently working on "The Mages Club" .

We're looking for someone to help us with creating two tracks ( for now ) for the game, and a number of sounds effects.

If interested, please DM me ( please do not reply on the thread ) with the following information :
- a link to your portfolio
- your rates/minute + minor & major changes ( or however you work )
- availability for full-time / part-time and how much you'd charge ( or however you work )
a + if you have some previous tracks that you've created that you believe would be fitting to our game.

EDIT : due to the large amount of messages I've received, I'd like to ask further audio artists to message me via discord IF possible, it saves a lot of time on my side. My id is : _removed_ ( although if you like the game you're more than welcome, there's no need to join the game's server, as it will not be a factor in our decision when choosing an artist ) .
I am planning to reply to each and every person that writes, if you take the time to do the effort, I will do my best to give you at least a friendly answer Smiley .

Cheers !
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 07:06:23 PM by Dinomaniak » Logged

Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 08:42:53 AM »

Many thanks to everyone that applied ! This is closed.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 08:47:27 PM by Dinomaniak » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic