Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:49:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingCyber War - Fight To The Last Man
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cyber War - Fight To The Last Man  (Read 382 times)
xaser3d
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2020, 02:46:45 AM »

Description: It’s a multiplayer online game. The focus is on player vs. player gameplay with each player controlling an armored hover vehicle, which may be a light, medium or heavy. The objective is to destroy enemy troops and completing the mission either by destroying all hover vehicles on the enemy opposing team or capturing the opposing team's base.. The player takes control of a single hover vehicle of their choice, and is placed into a battle on a random level. The player has control over the hover tank movement, firing, and can communicate with allied players through chat. The goal is to survive and keep the human race from extinction, breaching the heart of the enemy defense, while contending with traps, artillery, drones, robots etc.

• Platform: PC
• Genre: Action Game, Shooter
• Multiplayer: multiplayer online game
• Camera View: Third Person
www.sync3d.com
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pW1hFeuBX_GehJtJ4d0lh0M_34j7hVX-/view?usp=sharing
https://discord.gg/52xgjNw

How to apply:

1. Click register and fill all the necessary fields.

2. You will receive a confirmation message on your e-mail. Please note that the e-mail of your account has to be verified.

3. Now you only have to conform and download the game client to Play.

CyberWar Open for Registration 24 hours a day
Now it is time we take the next step. I've decided to launch a test server for those who want to play. Feel free to report errors and issues you find - I will correct them all over time. The Primary goal is to find funding and people who will believe in the future of cyberwar and want to help it become better and better. I hope you like my idea and enjoy the game. If you have time to play, please give it a run, leave your feedback and thoughts - this will make me very happy. Remember that this is only alpha version of the game all graphics and game play logic will improve over time. Let's Go to Battle...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 10:28:22 PM by xaser3d » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic