Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:15:52 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer wanted for postapocalyptic VR fishing game (Rev-share)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer wanted for postapocalyptic VR fishing game (Rev-share)  (Read 1485 times)
dhondon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: June 10, 2020, 03:47:47 AM »

The idea:

Code name: RAD Fishing. A VR-game where you are out fishing for radioactive fish while fighting off other fishing boats and giant sea monsters. The challenge is to hit the fish with your boat ( trap them in the net that’s dragged after the boat), ram/shoot at other fishing boats while shooting at the monster and avoid its attacks. You do not have to kill the monster or the other fishing boats, but they will give you a nice amount of extra fish. The only ways to loose is to get wrecked/eaten by the sea monster or let the other fishing boats shoot you or let the get way with their fish.

What I’m looking for:

I'm looking for a programmer who has great interest in VR-games. Some demos or previous games would be very interesting to have a look at. Unity 3D is preferred but not a requirement. A VR-headset is  necessary. I own a WMR headset and have access to a HTC Vive for testing. I would love to team up with someone who can contribute to the game with ideas.

About me:

My name is Tom K. Currently working as a game art teacher, and I have previously worked as a game art freelancer. Portfolio can be found here: http://shadow-embryo.com/portfolio/

I’ve mostly done 2D and rendered 3D, but I’m not half bad at real-time 3D assets. I use Blender, Substance Painter, 3D-coat and zBrush.

Interested or got some questions?

Contact at: [email protected]

Here are some tests of my models (expect the gun) in Unity 3D:

And here are some screenshots of the assets in Substance Painter.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:26:21 AM by dhondon » Logged

dhondon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 07:22:59 AM »

Still looking!

Here are some screenshots and a short video on the progress.

Video:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic