Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:41:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsIndieteam looking for artist partner
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indieteam looking for artist partner  (Read 634 times)
Frece
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2020, 11:31:10 AM »

Hey fellow artist, Gentleman

we are "Growing Seeds" and currently working on Aztec Empire. An isometric citybuilding game based on the nostalgic classics like Pharaoh and Ceasar.
Check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aztec-empire/aztec-empire
Right now we are in in the middle of a Kickstarter campaign and recieve a lot of positive feedback for the free demo we provide. We are already far into the development but there is still a lot on the todo.

Thats where we are searching for you. Cool A passionate artist who wants to join the core team with a will to create plenty of houses and additional graphics for the game. This is not a vacancy for an artist worker. We are looking for someone who joins the head of the team. This would mean that you would get an equal amount of the sales at the end. Also if you think that your style won't fit to the current one in the game, don't hesitate to show what you have. We are already thinking about a drastic style change, if it looks promising.

You should bring the following properties:
- Discord account (or something comparable) with a frequent online appearance
- A will to create nice isometric building graphiX
- A vision for the project
- Time to work on the project itself

We can offer you this:
- A friendly and motivated indieteam able to create a nice game
- The freedom to establish your own style + your own ideas in the game
- A promising title that may get good sales and is already pretty advanced in development

Write me a message here or add me on discord. Please tell me your subject in the first message when you are reaching out to me.
My Discord is: Frece#6766

Rock on!  Hand Metal Right
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 12:31:07 PM by Frece » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic