Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:50:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTurn based strategy roguelike in need of testing! :3 (WiP)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Turn based strategy roguelike in need of testing! :3 (WiP)  (Read 469 times)
WarFair
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2020, 03:45:44 AM »

Hey TIG forums community!
We are a small team of 18 people and we study game development in the Netherlands. For the past two months, we have been developing a nonprofit, third person, turn-based strategy game and we finally have a build that we'd like to share with the public, so you guys can let us know if we are going in the right direction!  
Use this link to download the build if you are willing to land a hand and provide us with your feedback: https://igad.itch.io/warfair

Please keep in mind that the game is still very much in development!
New assets are being developed and added to the game right as you are reading this. We will try to incorporate as much of the feedback provided by you guys, as possible, to make the game better, together!

Please feel free to share your opinions under this topic! If you'd like to discuss it further, feel more than welcome to join our community discord: https://discord.gg/QzWhfKm .  

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 04:00:35 AM by WarFair » Logged
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 08:01:44 PM »

Hi there,

I tried to play your game.  When I opened the game I heard the music and I saw a black screen.  Then the program crashed.
ArsCreativa
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 06:16:50 AM »

Hi!
I have downloaded and tested the game, but seems like my computer can't handle well the game.
I think you could add a menu with quality options for lower spec PCs.
In my case, for example, the camera effect of blurring when turning, makes everything go too slow, so I'd like to be able to disable it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic