Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 08:50:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsExperienced developer looking to collaborate with artist for prototype
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced developer looking to collaborate with artist for prototype  (Read 605 times)
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2020, 07:22:44 AM »

Hi everyone!

I am a Unity developer currently working on a prototype for a simple chill exploration game that is along the veins of A Short Hike, in that it is just wholesome, combatless gameplay. At the moment, I've been creating the basic systems of the controller which you can see here in some gifs:

- Movement
- Sliding
- NPC Dialogue
- NPC Movement & Dialogue

As for what the game is about, I'm open to ideas.

Currently, the idea is about the player taking a roadtrip across a small map before summer ends. Along the way, the player will arrive at various pitstops where they'll meet the locals, help them with various tasks and ultimately explore slice-of-life maps. Scattered throughout these maps will be photo spots players can find to add a memory to their album (essentially the main 'collectible').

I'm looking to collaborate with an experienced artist for the following two roles:

3D Artist

- Can make low poly, "cozy" models
- Can create and animate low poly characters
- Some games that come to mind are Ooblets, A Short Hike, Temtem

UI Artist

- Can create quirky UI
- Has an eye for making UI come to life with animations
- Some games that come to mind are Swords of Ditto, Animal Crossings, Ooblets

Having experience in Unity would be great, but definitely not something I'd expect as I know mastering one role is already a full time achievement.

As this is currently a hobby project, this is unpaid.

If you want to know more about what I've been working on or my experience, feel free to ask.

Thanks. :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic