Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:50:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosPixel art/ 2D artist (Concept art, sprites, animations, you name it!)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pixel art/ 2D artist (Concept art, sprites, animations, you name it!)  (Read 702 times)
Sasha
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2020, 03:11:10 PM »

Who am I:
Hello, I'm Sasha!
I love the indie games industry and I would love to be part of your project.
Below you'll see the pieces I create specifically for games.

What I can do for you:
Pixel art:
  • Characters (player, enemies, etc)
  • Characters animations
  • Backgrounds
  • Background animations
  • Tiles
  • (You guest it) Tiles animations
  • UI (User Interface)
  • Icons
  • Objects and animals
  • Growing...

2D art:
  • Characters (player, enemies, etc)
  • Concept art
  • Illustration design (for marketing)
  • Objects and items
  • Growing...

What I can't/don't want to do:
  • Explicit content (nudes are just fine)
  • Realisim (I'm working on it guys)
  • Any kind of hateful content (racism, homophobia, etc)
  • Vehicles

How do I work:
Of course, every project is different but there are a few things that most often than not you and your team will appreciate having while working with me.
  • ANY sprite sheet I make for you will be prepared to be exported easily to your engine (no messy art stuff with me guys)
  • Respect for your project. If I decided to work with you if because I like your game idea or project what means that I'll finish the work the best that I can. Always
  • TEAM PLAYER
  • Good vibes guaranteed
One thing to bear in mind: I'm a full-time student (8 hours in a row baby) what means that I may take my time with some projects. However, if at any time I need to take... well... sometime, I WILL notified you in advance and I WON'T leave you standing

How do you pay:
Again, every project is different and that's why I'm open to different kinds of payments.
If you're interested in paying per hour:
We'll have a (free) meeting where you'll explain to me what you want (style, size, palettes ideas, mechanics, etc).
Only after that, I could be able to tell you and your team what the price would be.  

Not anymore If you're interested in paying per percentage:
We'll have a (free) meeting where you'll explain to me what you want (style, size, palettes ideas, mechanics, etc).
Only after that, we could set together what percentage of the projected income after release will correspond to me.  

How to contact me:
Hey! So you're interested in my stuff! That's awesome. Please contact me through my email ([email protected]) with the subject "Interested on..." + Pixel art/2D art + "for..." + your project name or style or the specific thing you want me to do.
Please, include on your email the following thing:
  • Name of the project
  • Important information about the project (what is it, a RPG? Graphic Adventure? Platformer?)
  • What do you want me to do for you?
  • There is any other person I should work with?
  • How do you want to pay?

Thank you very much for reading! Enjoy the art![/list]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 07:25:33 PM by Sasha » Logged
Sasha
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 03:49:10 PM »

Hello! These visuals were for a personal project for a graphic adventure game witch file, sadly, got corrupt.
It's okay though because it taught me that there's still so much I need to learn about Unity and programming to get into a project of this magnitude.

(Below)All the pixel art sprites I did for this project
(Right)Idle and walking animations at 400% of Shane, our
protagonist.

Just a little of "Hey, I can show you concepts before starting working what would save both of us a lot of time!"

"A little of UI"
I'm new to this stuff for now, but I'll improve!

See that circle up there? Talking faces of the characters would be there going along with the dialogue.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 03:57:52 PM by Sasha » Logged
Sasha
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 09:05:52 AM »

Sasha
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 06:59:04 PM »

Set of animations and bg I did for a game name Cocktail Party (which you can play here---->https://tottori.itch.io/cocktail-party)

But first, it's cover:

Some sprites animations:

Some emotions close ups:

Background:

Cursor sprites:
Normal, see unclick and click, touch/grab unclick and click, talk unclick and click(In order)
Sasha
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 08:42:58 AM »

These sprites were made for a jam in which we could only use 2 frames animations... Enjoy!

Cover:

Sketches and concept art:

Player Anim:

Enemy Anim:

Levels:

Game Screen:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic