Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 06:15:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSpacyDracy - pilot of new game mechanic
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SpacyDracy - pilot of new game mechanic  (Read 466 times)
SpacyDracy
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2020, 02:28:38 PM »

Hello,

We are indie game developers from Belarus and we try to invent new game mechanics to fulfill  the world by kind emotions. Siroj and Victor. We have development experience for big projects, but now we try to make something small and funny.
Our first attempt.
Remember the time when you with your friend put your toy-ships on a water-stream and root for your ship.
Now you can try your own experience with that type of game. Please give us feedback about gameplay, because it's key part of the project.

Here is the link for android.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by.ISGames.SpacyDracy

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Siroj & Victor
Mr.JBRPG
Level 0

Game Dev of Fintail Gladiator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 02:59:35 PM »

Hey.. Seems like you are into path-finding AI as well.

It seems that the game does its purpose to be a toy boat race, but this time with the all the work done with AI path-finding. As a product that demonstrates path-finding along the race track, it does a decent job thanks to some variance. However, I cannot find a way to access more levels.

I like how you have different name generators pop up on the fly, but wish you can customize the name from drop-down list as an option in addition to the random generator.

Is there a way to make the rocket-ship AI be more exciting and dynamic? Perhaps consider having an optional setting for tweaking the rocket ships properties that can affect the race much like boy scout toy derby car race, which they all ride down the slope to finish line.

Now at first, I was confused on why I could not control any of the chips, but realized that it's an AI race like toy boats and toy derby cars. I wish you the best of luck to make AI more dynamic and exciting.

Developer behind Fintail Gladiator. Try the prototype and leave feedback: https://tinyurl.com/y8xgmah7
SpacyDracy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 10:27:34 PM »

Mr. JBRPG, thank you for your feedback.
Sure, it's AI race.

More levels are coming but we want understand key obstacles for users on current track.
Name generator is just fun part and when you click again on the color you can change name.
Dynamic for AI rockets is a key point. We want to add more dynamics and emotions for AI rockets.

Thank you again, Sir.

SpacyDracy Team.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic