Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:04:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe first titans VR
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The first titans VR  (Read 342 times)
anden_studios
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2020, 07:45:53 AM »

Hi,
I am a new video game developer and I would like to present my game: The first titans

The first titans is an indie VR game where the shooters, tower defense and strategy games meet together. You will land in a hostile planet where you have to protect your crystal reactor. Recollect resources, build towers and kill the aliens trying to destroy you.

Features in game right now:

*Virtual reality shooter where you are a robot(titan) that needs to protect the crystal reactor in a hostile planet. You can use 4 different kind of weapons (machine gun, canon , flamethrower and rockets)
   *You will have to survive different waves of enemies that will try to kill you or the crystal.
   *At the same time you need to collect resources to prevent the reactor to overload. Build crystal harvesters and protect them because the reactor is consuming crystal as the time passes.
   *You get money killing enemies and in order to get help in your task you can buy different turrets/weapons or request for help (artillery, nukes, etc).
   *Try to survive and be among the best in the leader board.
Future updates:
   *New system to update turrets. At least with 3 different ranks for each turret.
   *New weapons (laser, shield, Gauss cannon)
   *New enemies and new giants.
   *New planet (ice planet, forest)
   *Possible multiplayer (get help from a friend and defend the base together)

I have finished the first alpha version, anyone interested in testing it I can send a copy. My idea is to release it on steam as early access by the end of this summer.

Please leave your comment if you are interested or you have some ideas.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 08:15:14 AM by anden_studios » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic