Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 09:34:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMoneySeize
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: MoneySeize  (Read 32952 times)
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

Found a bug, though: You can bounce off the red diamonds by landing on them even after they're gone - I managed to bounce off an invisible one on stage four, which was pretty confusing.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I see. They're supposed to respawn, and one just happened to respawn right as I landed on it.

WTF

Unless we're talking about different things, I'm pretty sure they're balloons.
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »

Oh, and also, does anyone have any idea about how to transport a savegame from Windows to Linux?
Curseman
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2009, 04:57:39 PM »

Thanks for giving it a try though! Maybe my next one won't be so brutal Tongue

Well thank you for your hard work in producing these games.  I still had fun with it for the first bit, and I'm not going to claim that it's a bad game just because some design decisions didn't fit with my preferences.

My biggest gripe isn't that it's hard, so much as that it's unforgiving, like, AUS was also a very difficult game, but the player had health instead of dying in one hit, so *some* mistakes could be made and forgiven.

Why yes, my least favorite parts were the heart gates.
commodore
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2009, 03:29:04 AM »

I signed up just to say how much I like this game. It's actually one of my favourite games (even beats the commercial games I like). I love dexterity games and this is just incredible.
BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »

Fun little game. I like the sound effects and music. Very fitting. If only I had the attention span to play it so late at night. Must get some sleep. Speaking in fragments. Must. Sleep.

Goodnight.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic