Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 06:58:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsArtist Alley Simulation - a RPG about setting up a booth in a anime convention
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist Alley Simulation - a RPG about setting up a booth in a anime convention  (Read 604 times)
Nayth
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2020, 08:54:29 AM »

Hello everyone,

I just got started a month back game development and started a prototype about a life simulation of an artist going to anime convention :

Currently I have a small worldmap filled with NPC, some inventory, quests and simple battles and some few maps I'm currently building.

The goal is to gather ressources and skills to build an artist booth at the time limit and sell as much as you can !

I thought it was pretty original, what do you guys think ? (it is currently in French language, but will eventually create an international version)

Currently it is developped in Unity and it is all about generating some random activities before the day of the convention and attending to said activities/Quests to increase skills, stats.
Then there  would be some mini games to create products to be sold, the more you have the better you score will be in the end.

See some early gameplay :

ternbasedcombat
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 12:36:40 PM »

This looks amazing!!

Do you have anyone to write music for you??

TM
Nayth
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 10:06:03 PM »

Hehe, thanks, yes, those are original music !
Are you interested in composing ?

ternbasedcombat
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 05:54:25 AM »

I am very interested!

TM
Nayth
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 06:50:39 AM »

Hi again,

I just published the prototype to get some feedback as I am still unsure about the core gameplay mechanics. At this stage it is an RPG filled with minigames and kind of a time management game a la Persona with some mehanics like Okami where you can draw on screen to interact with objects.

I also made a quick video to show it :

Prototype available here :
https://nayth.itch.io/artistrpgprototype

Blink
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 09:45:54 AM »

Dang this is really cute! I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic