Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:10:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsAnnouncement of a new project called Singular Matter
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Announcement of a new project called Singular Matter  (Read 9109 times)
vdapps
Level 5

Head against wall since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2020, 01:46:09 PM »

Humor was totally right for me. Smiley

Even if you're not programmer, storytelling was good, as I entered into story very smoothly and it caught me quickly. You can build on that. I can imagine longer story with more profound puzzles. I can imagine nice profound adventure game on Steam in similar setup as was in Singular Matter.

In fact it reminds me a bit of old sci-fi adventures from Legend (Gateway, Gateway 2, Death Gate).
https://www.mobygames.com/company/legend-entertainment-company

However, due to your lack of programming skills, you need a right intuitive tool to setup more profound puzzles with commands and inventory. Here I'm of no help as I don't know almost nothing about editors/engines for visual novels / adventure games creation. Undecided

Sp1ke
Level 0

Mike

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2020, 09:36:47 AM »

Humor was totally right for me. Smiley

Even if you're not programmer, storytelling was good, as I entered into story very smoothly and it caught me quickly. You can build on that. I can imagine longer story with more profound puzzles. I can imagine nice profound adventure game on Steam in similar setup as was in Singular Matter.

In fact it reminds me a bit of old sci-fi adventures from Legend (Gateway, Gateway 2, Death Gate).
https://www.mobygames.com/company/legend-entertainment-company

However, due to your lack of programming skills, you need a right intuitive tool to setup more profound puzzles with commands and inventory. Here I'm of no help as I don't know almost nothing about editors/engines for visual novels / adventure games creation. Undecided

Death Gate has a nice atmosphere. I would like to play it. It's a shame that I'm so stubborn with programming, writing lines of code, and always make the simplest mistakes.

vdapps
Level 5

Head against wall since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2020, 12:37:15 PM »

Yeah, maybe some day I'll play them. It's quite hard for today's standard. I remember playing 'Gateway 2' but it was in-time when I was teenager and my english was worse than bad back then, so I was not able to move very much further in game.

For now, not having much time, visual novels of your format suit me better. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic