Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 03:35:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBennu for the XBox 360...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bennu for the XBox 360...  (Read 2264 times)
rpmoura
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2009, 05:36:19 AM »

...it's out now! It's a physics-based platform/puzzler with co-op.

Give it a try: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550252/

Trailer:

mountainmohawk
Level 0

Professional Slacker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 09:04:49 AM »

Looks Fun. Too bad I don't have high speed interwebz at my house Sad

I'm freakin pumped! I've been drinking green tea all goddang day!
rpmoura
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 08:17:53 AM »

Aaah... Maybe I'll do a pc version some day.
mewse
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 05:59:47 PM »

Sorry, this product is not available in your region, or it has expired.

Microsoft has the bestest, most specific error messages ever.
Zaphos
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 09:41:34 PM »

Did you know games are like milk?  It is potentially unsafe to drink it.

(edit: I lack a 360, but co-op grappling looks fun Smiley)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 09:45:41 PM by Zaphos » Logged
rpmoura
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 03:27:20 AM »

I forgot to mention, community games are only available in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Spain. Sad
Syrion
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 08:01:49 PM »

Just watched the "launch trailer" on GameTrailers.com. This looks really nice. Very simple, but with an atmosphere of it's own. The grappling mechanic seems to be really polished and especially the rolling around looked like a nice touch. Frankly, though, it looks like it would be rather boring playing it on your own. But, the coop certainly looks interesting Smiley

I will likely never own an Xbox 360, but if I did and had a buddy to play this with me, I guess there would be $5 well spent Smiley

Apart from watching the trailer I also read some comments on it at GameTrailers. I guess you shouldn't let these put you off, a lot seemed really, well, stupid in a way. Time and time again saying that this would be a PixelJunk Eden knock-off.. Well, don't take it too seriously Smiley

Ikiki Games Gallery - Nikujin & Co., the collected works featured in full-motion colour video!
rpmoura
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 06:03:39 AM »

Just watched the "launch trailer" on GameTrailers.com. This looks really nice. Very simple, but with an atmosphere of it's own. The grappling mechanic seems to be really polished and especially the rolling around looked like a nice touch. Frankly, though, it looks like it would be rather boring playing it on your own. But, the coop certainly looks interesting Smiley

I will likely never own an Xbox 360, but if I did and had a buddy to play this with me, I guess there would be $5 well spent Smiley

Apart from watching the trailer I also read some comments on it at GameTrailers. I guess you shouldn't let these put you off, a lot seemed really, well, stupid in a way. Time and time again saying that this would be a PixelJunk Eden knock-off.. Well, don't take it too seriously Smiley

Thanks for your comments. I didn't take the comments on gametrailers.com seriously, because most of them came from people with usernames suck as "WoveMyWii" and "PS3Loverboy". Just console wars at their most basic, the sad thing is I'd do Bennu for all the consoles if I could.

Also, I saw some videos for Pixeljunk Eden and the only thing in common is the grappling mechanic which has been around since Bionic Commando, etc. You're also right about co-op being more fun than single-player, it's where the game is the most enjoyable, although I also like single-player mode.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:58:14 AM by rpmoura » Logged
Dim_Yimma_H
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 09:33:15 AM »

You're also right about co-op being more fun than single-player, it's where the game is the most enjoyable, although I also like single-player mode.

And I think the real-time puzzling single-player experience looks fantastic! It looks way better than, and (because of the blocks and symbols) reminds me about an ancient game named Pharaoh's Ascent I really enjoyed (just a side note, it's really ancient). I will keep a link to this until I buy an Xbox 360 soon, I guess it should be possible to register "as" any of those countries it's available in.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic