Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:00:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkPixel-art large animations.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pixel-art large animations.  (Read 1439 times)
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2020, 06:10:20 AM »

I'm looking for someone that can animate big objects in pixel art with details, no flat shaded surfaces where we have just shapes and outlines.

The static unit is made, so the job is to do animations of certain parts of that unit. But it's a big sprite and a big job, the unit goes into a 512x512 box and that's the size per frame, I'm guessing we need at least 10 of these frames, but that might be a low estimate.

The job starts sometimes this fall, lets say october/november, it needs to be finished by february/march.

Apply if these conditions feels like you:

Have worked before with larger sprites, have demos or a portfolio to show with these.
Have made non-mechanical pixel art animations with a lot of different motions in the same frame.
Have worked with other games that are released.
If you are working within the EU, you need to have a valid VAT-ID and company set up.
A Contract and NDA will be in place.
All payments are made with paypal.

Send any application to [email protected], make sure the subject is PIXELART BIG 07 2020, you can also PM me here, name the PM the same thing.

I will most likely not reply to everyone that applies, since I get a lot of requests and applications.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic