Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 03:26:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTZOR - Puzzle/platformer game prototype needs opinions
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: TZOR - Puzzle/platformer game prototype needs opinions  (Read 420 times)
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2020, 02:23:09 PM »

Hey guys,

made this in around one month as a part of "moving to java" (libgdx for physics), and I would love to hear your opinions. :)

The basic idea was "something simple that would be played by just one finger" (this prototype is for PC only however).

On the way I got bit inspired by games like Rain World, so it started moving towards open-world RPG (even started creating some "opposing creatures" - not there yet tho). But I'm still not sure which way to go, and I'm actually inclined towards the original "as simple as possible mobile puzzle" idea.

There is only one level at this moment, but it's kind of a "display of obstacles", whereas in "final mobile version", each "obstacle" would be a separate level (ie. the levels would be really small actually - mostly consisting of only few or even just one corridor; in this final version, level-completion time would be measured).

As I said, I'd love to hear what you guys think about all this. :)

I'd be also happy for comments on the graphics - it's only "prototype" too but I'm pretty inclined to keep the style the same (although i would like to at least double the number of pixels).

Direct Download

The goal is to reach the last room (contains something the drone can consume). Garbage on the way slows the drone down, but it also acts as protection.
The last obstacle hint: Think about how the game started.
Note: Sometimes the drone needs more clicks for reactivation when it receives a lot of damage.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 05:11:50 PM by DarkGran » Logged
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 07:40:39 PM »

Hi DarkGran,

I played your game and recorded my thoughts:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic