Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1380340 Posts in 65812 Topics- by 58206 Members - Latest Member: daveydawn

August 07, 2020, 10:01:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[FREE DEMO] Keizu: A Life in the Woods [Yuri, Adventure, Visual Novel]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FREE DEMO] Keizu: A Life in the Woods [Yuri, Adventure, Visual Novel]  (Read 66 times)
DiverJW
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2020, 11:36:58 PM »

Need something new to play? Try out the demo for my game Keizu for free by downloading it from our itch.io page

Keizu is a game developed solely myself and my fiance. It's a visual novel style experience with elements of side scrolling adventure games following the story of Rowan, a girl trying to find her place in life after experiencing a trauma that sent her into a spiraling depression. In this game you'll be able to play through and watch the story unfold of Rowan meeting new friends, rekindling old bonds, and taking down the corporation that threatens the prosperity of her small town and the forest that resides next to it.

Keizu features a diverse cast of characters for you to meet. The game features LGBT romance and representation but isnt a central aspect of the gameplay experience and is introduced as any romance would be in a story Smiley

This short demo helps introduce the story and basic gameplay elements. Its not perfect and is a rough early demo but I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Follow the download instructions on our itch.io page linked below to give it a try!

https://sdsvg.itch.io/keizu

Joshua White
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic