Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:43:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for Artist for A Specific Art Piece
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for Artist for A Specific Art Piece  (Read 1339 times)
EDarkness
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2020, 05:25:30 PM »

Hello, I'm with OMC Games and we're working on an action RPG named Skullforge: The Hunt.  Right now, we're looking for someone to do a specific piece for promos.  What we're looking for is someone who can create an original work that is an homage to the movie poster for the movie Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood.  Except you'll be using the main character from our game and it'll be a fantasy piece instead of western (as our game is a fantasy game).  This is a paid contract job that doesn't have a hard finish date since we're going to be rolling out new images and such after the demo we're working on is released later this year. 

We're looking for someone professional, with the ability to work with an idea and make it come to life within the constraints.  The artist will be able put their own style into the piece as long as the feel of the piece matches what we're trying to achieve.  If you have questions contact me here via PM or send your portfolio links to business (at) omc-games.com.

You can also contact us on Twitter at @OMC_Games.

Thanks for your attention.

Farentean
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 06:02:47 PM »

ello,

I'm Fabian Parente, an itinerant illustrator.
I offer solutions in character design, background design, Concept Art and illustration.
I would love to work with you on your project. Please take a look at my portfolio for examples of my work:

https://parente.artstation.com/

If you have any queries, feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Fabian
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic