Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411420 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 10:58:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[GIVEAWAY] Orchestral Music Library (Ends August 31st)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [GIVEAWAY] Orchestral Music Library (Ends August 31st)  (Read 300 times)
JShaw
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2020, 04:03:34 PM »

Hi fellow gamers, hope you are all well!

Some of you may have seen the free RPG orchestral music library I've slowly been releasing. Recently, I have had the time to update this library, fully remastering it and adding in several new tracks (41 in total!). You could say, the library has been ...

... Reborn ...

- - - - -

My lack of originality aside, I wanted to run a giveaway alongside the release for any developers that want a copy of the library. There are multiple ways to enter, and a winner will be drawn from each entry method on September 1st. Some ways to enter are:

1) Listen to the Soundcloud playlist and drop a comment on your favourite track

2) Listen to the YouTube playlist and drop a comment on your favourite track.

And a few other ways in the website link above, but I also wanted to do a special entry method for those that only browse the TIG forums, so another way to enter is simply:

3) Comment on this thread!

Let me know your favourite / least favourite tracks, if you have any suggestions for future tracks or styles, whether I missed any essential themes, or what your favourite soundtracks / games are (Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, and NieR: Automata get my votes!)

Entries end on August 31st.

On September 1st, I will use a random number generator to pick a comment in this thread and they will get a copy of the library. After their response, I will update this thread to announce who won.

- - - - -

If anyone has any questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, woes, troubles, problems, headaches and so on, just let me know!

To the mods, I did have a thorough read of the rules, but if there are any issues with this post, do feel free to zap it (preferably with a high magic spell!)

(RIP to me)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 02:35:55 AM by JShaw » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic