Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:45:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTemerion8.com - sci-fi space exporation browser game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Temerion8.com - sci-fi space exporation browser game  (Read 330 times)
ovo6
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2020, 06:49:18 AM »

I'm looking for comments for my new browser game Temerion8.com.

It's science fiction browser game where you have to explore near universe to find new planets to escape from meteors coming to your home planet.

We have 3 resources to collect for building improvements of you planets, first there is energy required for almost every action, then we have minerals used for construction of buildings and finally we have food that allows us to feed more people on the planet and have more improvements.

The whole game is happening in the table of planets where we can see all information: how distant is the planet - the more distant the longer actions take, how much it can produce energy and minerals, and so on.

Every planet can do one action at time and after you click action button you can choose action. Most of actions require resources and take some time to finish. Most important action is searching for other planets, for that we need observatory which is present in home planet, and we have in this case 20% chance to find new planet.

When new planet is found we need to investigate it to reveal it's attributes, such as energy and mineral production. All stats are random so keep searching for better planets.

So this was short introduction, please keep in mind this is work in progress and I'm still working on it and making changes everywhere.

Please let me know what do you think in the comments below. Thanks.

video:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic