Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 12:25:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingEmbark - Explore the stars and planets of the Milky Way
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Embark - Explore the stars and planets of the Milky Way  (Read 762 times)
ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« on: August 04, 2020, 02:12:07 PM »

Click here to play! (Itch.io)

I'm consolidating my games. The only two games officially maintained by ROSSCO Games will be Bitland 2, and this one - Embark. This could change in the future, but not until these two flagship games are where I want them to be.

Embark is a futuristic science-fiction space exploration game, with nothing to do at the moment except explore the real-life stars and exoplanets of our galaxy in a pixel-art like minimalist 3D environment. When you first load into the game, you may close the pink X in the top right corner of the navigator panel, it is intrusive and does not serve a game mechanic at the moment. The controls are on the itch.io page. I recommend downloading Embark through the itch client, so you can easily receive updates for the game.

Download itch client

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 02:01:38 PM by ROSSCOGames » Logged

Check out the games on my website!

jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 08:02:30 AM »

Hi ROSSCOGames,

I played your game and recorded my thoughts:

ROSSCOGames
Level 0

CEO of ROSSCO Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 02:01:10 PM »

Thank you to everyone who has downloaded and played Embark! I've released some updates to make the planets larger, among other small details. I hope to introduce new updates soon.

Check out the games on my website!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic