Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 09:13:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallFor all the Tigsource! From Ever Forward devs team!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: For all the Tigsource! From Ever Forward devs team!  (Read 362 times)
James H
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2020, 02:26:35 AM »

Hey gang!
Its official and we finally have a release date set! I feel like this is my wedding date lol. She said yes! Haha no, I’m joking…. August 13th, Ever Forward will be released!!! The game starts at $14.99 and during the first week there will be a 10% discount.

We are full of gratitude, appreciation, and respect for the players that have supported us through this journey.
We have taken the awesome feedback you guys gave for the demo prologue and tried to include all that in the final build. You all wanted a better tutorial, more puzzles and more interaction. We have done all that and more: there are many new puzzles that will absolutely blow your mind and challenge you until you’re blue in the face and ready to throw your controller... out of pure joy! We’ve also added a few challenge puzzles for galaxy brain IQ 200 players who think they can handle it. Spoiler: you can’t handle it. Better optimization, music and general polish will help the gaming experience be smoother and hopefully just a more enjoyable experience.

For all you Maya fans-
New animation and actions for Maya will help you to solve puzzles faster. And of course, the full version of the game will bring you the thrilling conclusion to Maya’s narrative; you can finally know exactly what happened to her and why her world even exists…

I must leave you with this…

(Going back to work)
We want to make the best games we can make, for the people who will enjoy it. We whole heartily believe that games, especially in this day and age are essential to life and happiness for many people. When we’re in over our heads in life, games can be the winds in our sails to get back to safe waters. Often when dealing with adverse times, games are the best way to release the tension and pressures of life. For many of us, games are the light at the end of, sometimes, the dark tunnels life puts you in. It’s our duty and our joy to make dope games that are more than just entertainment. We take great honor and pride in the role we play as game developers. We want our games to excite people and be used as a platform for spreading love and happiness. Thus far this experience of connecting with gamers and hearing / seeing what people share and how they solve our puzzles has been the best part for us. None of us expected this community to be so impactful and supportive of our project, we are truly humbled.

The Devs….
Game Play Walkthrough by the Director

From My time at Portia devs' team
James H
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 11:58:30 PM »

Just in case you didn't see the news! https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1220370/view/2734200255916066861

From My time at Portia devs' team
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic