Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411496 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 07:03:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSpacecom - a hardcore persistent satellite programming game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Spacecom - a hardcore persistent satellite programming game  (Read 496 times)
archivus
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2020, 11:04:56 PM »

Hi,

I just put online the alpha of my satellite programming game (https://spacecom.network).

You are an operator for spacecom, the last bastion of space exploration. It is your job to seed the unknown galaxy with satellites, establishing communication between the different sectors and discovering the mysteries the galaxy holds.

In order to do so you must program your satellites. Each satellite holds a 16-bit CPU that is always on, and always runs even when you are offline. This CPU is programmable via the assembly instructions found in the manual pages.

Your software controls everything, from the temperature control system, to the solar panels for charging batteries, navigation and much more.

As this is an alpha release it is not yet feature complete and subject to changes, but I am now at the stage where I am ready to invite others to give it a spin and give me some feedback.

Appreciate you all,

Archivus

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 11:25:29 PM by archivus » Logged
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 09:02:35 AM »

Oh man, this looks super cool! Definitely going to give it a try when I get a chance. I'm in the middle of playing Shenzhen I/O right now, so I'll probably wait so as not to get mixed up with two different assembly languages at once, but I'll be looking forward to seeing how this one goes once that's done.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic