Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 06:00:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[FILLED] Looking for pixel artist for a short 2D platformer in a surreal world
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FILLED] Looking for pixel artist for a short 2D platformer in a surreal world  (Read 1318 times)
th3shark
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2020, 10:49:24 AM »

Hello, I'm looking to work with a sprite artist for Moonlight Arena, a short 2D platformer where you fight through waves of enemies and take on a boss at the end.  The game stars two Pokemon-like creatures, fighting against alien parasites from within the nervous system of a giant world-turtle.  The idea is to give the game a surreal vibe, but in a way that's intriguing rather than off-putting.

You would be assisting another sprite artist that has already made some artwork for the game, while matching the existing art style as closely as possible.  You'll likely be working on background, tilemap and particle assets, with some occasional character animations.  A portfolio is required, and prior experience developing games (personal or professional) is a huge plus.

Here's an early gameplay video (with lots of placeholder art):

Compensation would be $20 - $25 per hour, though this can be negotiated.  Payment would be done over paypal.  Note that this a temporary position for work on a short (about 10 minutes long) game that I intend to release for free.  But if the game is well received, I'd like to continue the work into a larger (several hours long) adventure game that builds upon the existing systems and mechanics.

I have prior experience in game development and working alongside artists, my most notable game being a metroidvania called Vision Soft Reset (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1005450/Vision_Soft_Reset/).  I currently work as a tools programmer and work on personal projects such as this in my spare time.

If this interests you, please contact me at mradocy @ gmail . com.  Thanks very much for your consideration!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 03:25:01 AM by th3shark » Logged
luckymee777
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 04:06:31 AM »

Hi,

I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and years of solid experience will speak for itself.
I can do any style of Pixel Art.

My Portfolio:
https://sites.google.com/view/pixeljay/pixel-art

Lets make it happen.

Email:
[email protected]

Tnx
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic