Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411595 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 05:34:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallFake Your Own (Re)-Election: game inspired by vote rigging in Belarus
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fake Your Own (Re)-Election: game inspired by vote rigging in Belarus  (Read 334 times)
xlomid
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2020, 11:50:27 AM »

If you have seen the news in the past few weeks, you may be aware of the blatant electoral fraud, mass protests, and police brutality in Belarus. I'm a Belarusian expat who has been asked repeatedly by people around me (and on social media) about the recent events. So I made a short choice-based game as a sort of interactive answer.

It's a game about how, for a dictator to stay in power, it takes hundreds of enablers around him; and how the entire electoral system is rigged to produce desirable results. It's not a documentary, but is rather loosely inspired by the Belarusian election and its aftermath, particularly by local reports of electoral fraud from the country, which rarely got picked by international news media.

You can play the game in your browser here: https://senokos.itch.io/fake-your-own-reelection.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic