Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:23:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallEsylium Online - Game in development | Looking for players to pre-registering
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Esylium Online - Game in development | Looking for players to pre-registering  (Read 305 times)
darkwolf66
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2020, 11:51:47 AM »

Hello everyone,
I've been developing this concept for two months, based on things I liked in other games and things I believe I needed to improve. I am not the best graphic artist so I am looking for resources to build within my limitations. The game is already well advanced, it will be simple in interaction but my goal is to implement with time everything that is listed in the functionalities.

Some considerations:
The game does not have multiple servers, it works on one server for all players.
All players within the game can now see each other on the map, among other features such as the marketplace are already ready.
The map is very simple, I'll leave the photo of the map here for you to have an idea.

There are several things I want to do, but I'm focusing on the main ones. I intend to start the battle system this week on 20/08/20 +-
It's been crazy to reconcile work with play. But I think I can do something really cool. Do not expect a super powerful game graphically it will be simple. The start battle will also be very simple in turns.
At this pace of development, I believe I will be able to launch a stable version in the play store there in November or December. I'm not in a hurry I want to do everything right so as not to launch full of problems.

I would like your feedback, maybe tips. I'm doing a little marketing on Facebook, Instagram but I don't have a lot of money. I hope to be able to do something more elaborate when it's time to release the stable version.

If you liked it and want to support me, you can pre-register on the game website.
https://esylium.com
And don't forget to reply saying your opinion i'll appreciate.
Thank you everyone for reading and for your attention!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic