Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 09:00:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for Pixel Art Temp! Pay by character and backgrounds!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for Pixel Art Temp! Pay by character and backgrounds!  (Read 1614 times)
QtPaTT
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2020, 06:26:49 PM »

Hello! I have been desperately trying to finish a game that I am working on. Currently, I am an art teacher for elementary/middle school and I just don't have as much time to work on my game.

I'm looking for someone who could help me with some pixel art work, whether it be creating characters/backgrounds from scratch or adding on to pixel art works that I started on. Specifically looking for pixel artists that can do characters (human and plant) and backgrounds.

I attached some stuff I have been working on; this work isn't too detailed or hard, so you don't have to be a seasoned/experienced pixel artist.

You can email me at [email protected] or add me on Discord Zoss Boss#8942

You can tell me your rates (I prefer doing flat rates instead of hourly, so per character or background) and we can talk business! Thank you <3

Sprite/Background examples here:
https://imgur.com/a/BT85O2f
palewine
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 09:58:56 AM »

I tried emailing but it said the address wasn't correct. Did you perhaps mistype it? I'll try Discord.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic