Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 05:37:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Seeking UI Design for Tools Workflows
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Seeking UI Design for Tools Workflows  (Read 1106 times)
whendricso
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 11, 2020, 05:27:17 AM »

**Paid Contracts Available**
Hi everyone!
Tech Drone https://techdrone.com/ is seeking interface designers for Unity editor tools:

*We need to rearrange and more clearly define Managed Messages, these are a type of game event. Your job will be to speak with me and learn to set up a simple game event with the existing system so that you have an idea of how it works, then re-design this interface to be more clear and usable, especially for new users.*

Some experience using Unity is a must.

You will receive 50% payment up-front for your work, and the rest on work completion. We can allow up to two weeks for this work to be completed. Must show previous work designing UIs and have either a good rating on a freelancing site **or** two prior professional references for UI design.

**Budget is negotiable, please contact me directly via PM with questions, how much compensation you need and how long it will take to complete the work.

This is a work-for-hire agreement. All parties involved will maintain professionalism and candor. I respect the time and effort of my team members, please show the same respect to me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 05:39:42 AM by whendricso » Logged

Founder or Tech Drone
Creators matter!

Programmer of MultiGame, make Unity games WAY faster!!
https://www.techdrone.com/multigamedocumentation
palewine
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 09:57:47 AM »

Message sent.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic