Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411484 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:17:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[HELPWANTED][REVSHARE] Forming team for a turn based RPG roguelike.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [HELPWANTED][REVSHARE] Forming team for a turn based RPG roguelike.  (Read 1158 times)
AdmiralSkye
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2020, 05:06:53 PM »

Hello, I am working on a game called First Fiction. It's a turn based RPG roguelike. In the game you build a team out of 10 classes and venture on a 5 act journey. The game is being developed in Unity and I'm currently working solo on this. I have an itch io page with what I currently have.

https://admiralskye.itch.io/first-fiction

I personally have a degree in Game Art and have taken some C# programming classes. I have participated in a couple of Game Jams and done the art and programming by myself. I will be Lead of the project as I have already planned most of what the game is going to be. You form a party of 3 characters with a choice of 10 different classes. The game will be structured into 5 acts with each act containing around 10 fights. Each character class can obtain several items that will boost their abilities in combat at the end of the fight or through a shop. As this is a roguelike, if you lose you start over from the beginning with a new randomized route and fights. In the current version of the game I have 6 classes and all the enemies of act 1. I already have planned out what the other 4 classes are going to be and have a general idea of the theme of what the other 4 acts will be. As for payment, it will be revenue share. Once the team is built we can decide on the cuts.

I'm looking for help in several areas:
3D artist - I will need someone to model low poly 3d characters and environment. This includes the character classes and enemies, though I will make the concept design. The 5 acts will be represented by a board with various props centered around a theme of the area plus the combat screen for each.
Character animator - The animator will animate every character and enemy and each will have around 10 short animations.
2D artist - An artist for the UI and icons associated with it plus images for each of the items the characters will use.
Audio design - Someone to help with the sound effects for the game.
Music - I need music for when you are traveling on the board and for combat.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me with a portfolio.
JB Sounds
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 12:43:23 AM »

Hi there, your project looks promising and I would like to know more. I have already send you an email with my portfolio and info.
All the best!
AdmiralSkye
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 06:33:27 AM »

Thanks for applying, I have replied your email.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic